Characteristics Of Plastic Pallets:
The chief features of Pilco plastic pallets are exclusive and distinct :-
- The plastic pallet is manufactured from UV stabilized HDPE
- Injection moulded single piece design without any welds or joints
- Four way entry for easy forklift operation
- Economical, recyclable as well as environment friendly
- No, nails or splinters and does not require any maintenance
- Tough and durable structure
- Long life and weather resistant and excellent chemical resistance
- Can be cleared with water or steam for hygienic applications
- Can be used indoors as well as outdoors
In a closed loop system, heavy duty pallet racks make a tremendous number of trips before being recycled. On a cost per trip basis, heavy duty pallet racks represent great savings over wood pallets. Heavy duty pallet racks rapidly realize their initial investment and continue to perform during the course of their service life.
Industrial plastic pallets provide a safe and comfortable handling solution, which improves workplace safety. They are dimensionally stable, consistent in weight and non-porous. In some cases, they are lighter than wood and their smooth and contoured construction is free of nails, splinters and rust.
Using plastic preserves natural resources, while reducing waste. Wood pallets consume precious natural resources, up to 10 million trees are cut each year to produce wood pallets . When retired from service, wood pallets are sent to landfills. Industrial plastic pallets offer a much longer life and can be recycled into other useful products at the end of their service life.